Friday 27 August 2010

What is this I don't even

Found in a phone box on Union Street.

Hit the jump for the rest.



You know, if your first response to this thing is tl;dr, I can't honestly fault you. I still haven't figured out what it says myself. I understand as much as the reference to Ezekiel's Zombie Army, but this just comes off as preachy word salad.


You know, having read this thing, I still have NO idea where it's coming from. It's just, WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS ZOMBIE ARMY WORDS WORDS WORDS MUSIC IS BAD WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS ZION WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS CATHOLICISM IS BAD WORDS WORDS WORDS..... I have no idea why it was written or who its target audience is meant to be. It just........IS!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like one of those spammy, virus-laden scam sites which have long strings of word salad with no breaks between stories or paragraphs, except printed out and actually handed out to people instead of lurking on your favourite page to be loaded in your face with no warning.

    ReplyDelete